Woody Wood Duck

Woody Wood Duck
Helping Out

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall 2010 Workshop Schedule

Boy oh boy. The GPS LifePlan Fall workshop calendar was released today. There are so many good one hour classes to take.

If I attend the Getting it all Done-Time Management on September 27, 28 and 30th, I could get to the Procrastination (Oct 12th) class on time! I will not miss the Campus Recreation: Where the Wood Ducks Play (Oct 13th) for the life of me. I could text you about this, but better go to the Texting: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Oct 14th) to find out more.

My eyes are drawn to FREE MONEY FOR COLLEGE: Century College Foundation Scholarships (Nov 3), but better go to Writing Your Resume (Nov 12th) too.

See you there. Well, you better check out out the schedule yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment