Woody Wood Duck

Woody Wood Duck
Helping Out

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Small, but important, victory

I have been very interested in letting my fans ask me questions, find out more information, learn more, independently of the Message feature in Facebook. It took me all summer. It drove me up and down dead ends and cul-de-sacs that were scary and invasive. But, two weeks ago, a great person SK, came to visit and said he thought he could track down some web site that would help me out. SK followed up with an email two days later with 'the link.'

I played around with a super secret hidden fan page (two fans total) before I launched it on WoodysFans to make sure there weren't any hidden bugs; and finding none, went to work.

I kept adding to the features, beyond the basic questions and I hope it is not too long. Take a look, ask some questions, send me a comment. The goal was to make Woody as responsive as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment